Session Specials: Policies & Terms
1. The session fee covers the time and talent of the photographer and your product ordering session. It does not include any finished portraits. Full payment of the session fee is due at time of booking to reserve your space. Special Session fees are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled due to the nature of the unique themes. However, session credit may be applied toward a new themed special or standard session booking.
2. You agree to hold harmless, Ariane Delafosse, her representatives, employees and DelaFoto LLC, from any dispute in the event you or your pet become injured during your photo session or while on the studio premises. DelaFoto LLC and its representatives will not be held liable for any injury incurred by you or your family, or for any damage to your property during an on-location photo session or while on studio premises.
3. You will view your images at a personally attended presentation during your ordering session. You will be asked to order at this time. Please make sure all decision makers are present, as additional ordering appointments require a minimum order of $100.
4. While Ariane does capture many images during your session, not all images will be made available for previewing. Select images will receive basic edits for presentation. Any additional edits and retouching will be done on purchased images only. All images will be archived for a minimum of 1 year.
5. Due to the custom nature of the work, payment for your order must be placed in full. Once an order is placed, it is deemed non-refundable. Payments may be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal.
6. After an order is placed, an online gallery of watermarked images will be available for a minimum of 7 days to share with family & friends. If you would like to view the images after the image gallery expires, there is a $30 setup fee to reload your gallery.
7. Please allow 1-2 weeks for your order to be completed. Some orders may take longer. In order to insure top quality, your prints are inspected and prepared for pick up at DelaFoto's studio (by appointment).
8. The Copyright Protection Act protects photographers by giving us the exclusive right to reproduce our images. Violations include, but are not limited to, making illegal copies, scanning, printing from home or downloading from our website. It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs in any manner without our permission and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties. Please understand, the photographer wishes to maintain complete control over the print quality, finishes and presentation of the images and any reproduction outside of the studio may lower the quality of the image and tarnish our reputation for providing superior portraits.